Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hit men and explosions...

My brother has been asking me to take his picture for a couple of weeks now. My first idea for a shoot portrayed him as a gamer (i won't go too far into it because I still want to shoot it). He told me it wouldn't be cool to be photographed as a gamer. So... you work, eat, sleep, and play Call of Duty all day... but your not a gamer, okey dokey. One of the coolest games I have played (and I don't play many) is Vice City... I may not even have the name right, but I am sure you know what I am talking about. So let's start there. Add to the fact that (I think) Brett has sort of that Jason Statham look if he is dressed up. So this set is sort of inspired by video games, and The Transporter - I hope you like it, the set is here.

As for the explosions... I am home sick today. The explosions are pretty much staying in the southern region of Shaneland, which is good. The killer headache, and raw door gotta go though.

No comments: