Monday, September 29, 2008

Nikki and Zac

This weekend I shot Nikki and Zac. Zac is my son, Nikki is my ex-wife. Most people freak when they see Stacey (my current wife) and Nikki shootin' the breaze like the best of friends. I have to admit it was a little strange to me at first. Hey, it's better than fighting, and it works out a whole lot better for the kids... there is no better reason than that. Anywho, this set features a very laid back Nikki and Zac, and a guest appearance from a strange man (you know who you are!), and Minnie (Nikki's sister). I think even most of the silly ones are worth a look.

These are straight out of the camera, converted from RAW. Find them here.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I like the ones where Nikki and Zac are playing around the best. I especially like what you caught with one black and white one, though it looks a little bit harsh on the lighting (or maybe someone is over sharpening, *ahem*).

Shane said...

I didn't put any of the sharpened ones up! Maybe I should bump the contrast down a little on that one. I know it was against my better judgement, but I opted to not "super hero" these photos after all. I think they look better softer.

Unknown said...

that is rather rare, and good to see. probably good for Zac too.