Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Toilet Transcript...

Here we are again in the company latrine. Its shortly after 1700 hours Zulu. All is quiet, till Charlie decides to occupy the foxhole adjacent to my bunker. Ready for anything, I hold my breath to escape detection and to avoid inhalation of the napalm cloud which is most certainly coming. The enemy is quiet... Usually by this time I would have been taking fire for some time. I guess this Charlie's bombing mechanism must have jammed, because he raised trou, and aborted mission...WHEW! I'm not out of the woods yet! You see, sometimes the enemy will leave biological remnants on door opening apparatus in hopes to sicken you at a later time! This time Charlie washes his hands and evacuates the latrine PDQ. I will live another day! Being a battlefield photographer, I was able to snag a quick snap of Charlie using my communication device (see photo)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! I hope you don't decide to venture up to the CC ladies' bathroom...however, you would get a great story or two out of it.