Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Potty Publishing

So it's that time again...
In the bathroom here at work, there are hundreds of eyes looking at you at all times! For some reason, people have drawn faces on the rocks on the wall next to the throne. There is Dime Rock, Hitler Rock, Penis Rock, Fraggle Rock, Kid Rock, and (pictured above) Roswell Rock. I would have taken a photo of a different rock, but most of the others are surrounded by rude rocks which have human genitalia drawn on them by some of Denton's most talented bathroom artists.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Why do guys have to draw obscene things all the time? Someone's drawn on the rocks in the women's bathroom but they're all just smiley faces. No genitalia or other rude things.

Men...

Missy said...

Also...

STOP POSTING WHILE ON THE POT!

Shane said...

What else am I supposed to do while going potty?

amy said...

That is hilarious! It has been forever since I saw the faces in the women's bathroom! It used to brighten my crappy day (no pun intended) when I would see those little smiley rocks greeting me while going potty back in the early years of my THMD life!

But, yeah, I agree with Missy...no obscenities back then....glad to hear the ladies are keepin' it clean =)